Thursday, February 18, 2016

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince



Hello all! So, I just finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling.
This book was earth shattering!!
 
 
Current Mood:
 
 
 
It was truly amazing from beginning to end. Rowling twisted a far darker
tale than the previous books in this series. Needless to say, she
always leaves us guessing and there's not a dull moment.
It is clear to me now that JK Rowling's gift is not for language,
but for characterization and plotting. I still hit a few
snags along my read that make me cringe, but I am able to get over
it easily because I am so wound up in the story.
 
 
Readers close the final page of this book feeling profoundly distraught and
desperately seeking for the answers as to how our loyal
friends can possibly rise from the ashes of the the Half-Blood Prince.
Our biggest aly in the fight against evil is now dead
and it seems it is up to only Harry to destroy Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
 
What I enjoyed most was how Rowling has given us these
characters to love and hate, and allowed us to grow with them. Now that
they are all maturing she has given us a glimpse of the weaknesses
that some of the stronger characters have (Voldemort, Dumbledore, Draco & Snape).
The humanization that Rowling reveals to her reads is something
that I think we all needed to hear before steering head first into the battle
to end all battles.
 
To my new Harry Potter friends struggling through the first couple
books: hang on tight it's definitely worth it. This is my favorite book by a long shot, so far,
in the series. I have very high hopes for the 7th, and final, installment of
Harry Potter.
 
 
This book deserves every single inch of 5 stars.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
COMMENT! LIKE! SUBSCRIBE!

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment