Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. This book
is a pure masterpiece. I was hesitant about this series
when I first started, but this final installment
completely blew my mind. JK Rowling was truly brilliant in every
 aspect of characterization, suspense, plot, etc...
I will forever be a Harry Potter
fan and this book in particular is at the very top of my favorite reads.

For those who haven't read this, I won't give too much away.
My mind was completely blown when Snape's memories
were revealed to us. It was the most unsuspecting aspect
of the story. Snape was one of the bravest characters and I certainly
cried so hard after reliving his memories.

I felt a little angry towards Dumbledore because it seemed he only
became close with Harry so that Harry would kill Voldemort,
not because he "loved" him. It was heart breaking to see
some of our beloved, innocent characters die. Truly heartbreaking.
Everyone needs to read this series!! I Give this book Above and beyond 5 Stars!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment